WHAT IS ECU?
Engine Control Unit is the computer of any vehicle that controls the functionality of an engine. It analyses the information such as the engine temperature, accelerator pedal angle, oxygen content in the burnt exhaust gases, and other parameters. With all this information, the engine adds the right quantity of fuel to provide a good mix of fuel economy, performance, and emission control when pulling away, overtaking, pottering down the road.
WHAT IS ECU REMAPPING
ECU remapping changes the default settings and software made by the manufacturer of a vehicle. While remapping a vehicle, the old ECU software is overwritten with the customized software and is put into the car’s serial port. This simple functionality has made the process of tuning a car easier. What ECU remapping does is that it takes data from the ECU’s processing chips of the vehicles and adjusting various parameters within the stock map like fuel pressure, boost pressure ignition advance, and throttle pedal control amongst others to release the actual performance from the engine. Today, no doubt, remapping the car has become a trend for every car lovers so, why don’t you try for yours.
WHAT IS ECU REMAPPING
After Remapping from us you will feel the moderate difference in Power, Torque and Fuel economy. The throttle response will be much better and sharper.
After ECU remapping you will get
- It helps in increasing the power and torque output.
- An increment in the mpg, and finally, an improvement in fuel economy.
- Improved vehicle performance and drivability.
- A subsequent increase in the efficiency of your vehicle.
- Smoother power delivery
- The complete customization is possible for your driving needs.
PSL Green- Maximum Fuel Economy
- PSL Green is designed for improving the economy in engines.
- As you fix the calibration of torque limits on the engine at lower RPM, you will get the benefits of additional performance and improved economy.
- When you fix the calibration at higher rpm, the software will encourage shifting up through the gearbox so that the engine can run in its optimal performance window.
- PSL Green is a good choice for you as you can get extra mpg improvement counts at an affordable price
PSL Blue -Good Power & Fuel Economy
- This very popular PSL Blue remap choice offers the best combination of power and economy in all your diesel engines.
- It is used to allow the engine for opening up the true torque and power range.
- It offers you an excellent driving experience by returning an improved fuel consumption figure.
- The specifications in the remap are specifically for careful optimization of the possible burn times and thereby, achieve optimum in-cylinder pressures.
PSL Red – High Power & Ultimate Performance
- The making of PSL Red is to ensure high power and performance to your engine
- It is applicable to both petrol and diesel-based vehicles.
- The usage of PSL red are mostly in a situation where we need extra power and torque for moving extra heavy loads
WHY CHOOSE VEHICLE REMAPPING?
There are many reasons to choose vehicle remapping. Firstly, you will notice that your engine responds better when you press the acceleration paddle. You will see a significant increase in the engine’s torque and power. Power delivery will be much smoother, which in turn also makes it easier and safer to overtake. During normal driving style, you will notice that your MPG is better which not only decreases the cost of fuel that you will have to pay, but it also minimizes your carbon footprint. You can achieve an improvement and enhancement for the Throttle response.
BOOK A REMAP
We can come to your own place or at your workplace to perform the remap and chip tuning if you can not come to us. We Cover London, Essex and surrounding areas. Please call us for more information.
How much does it cost?
Our ECU Remap starts from as little as £199. Please contact us to find out the cost of remapping on your vehicle.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Every vehicle we do carries a 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.
Why choose Vehicle Remapping?
When you choose vehicle remapping for your car,
- You can ensure a better response for your engine than before when you press the acceleration paddle.
- Secondly, at the time of driving, you will see that a vehicle’s MPG is better than others as it not only decreases the cost of fuel but also minimizes your carbon footprint.
- The overall torque and power will increase considerably.
- The rev range and the throttle response will enhance with the use of vehicle remapping.
- By using your car remapping, you can have an experience of safer driving as power delivery of it is smoother.
Why choose Vehicle Remapping?
Here, at PSL tuning, we have highly qualified and certified engineers that can efficiently help you in improving your vehicle’s fuel consumption and performance with vehicle remapping. Now, what you need to do is to give a call on 077-5981-4785 or email us at email@example.com. And, if you are curious to know its price, ECU remaps just start from £199. Do contact us to get quality work at a competitive price; we are always ready to help you.