1. What is remapping?
Car remapping is the modifications of the car and improving its working by increasing its speed, operation, driving convenience, etc. within an existing model only. It needs professional expertise to complete the job without any error.
2. How we do car tuning?
Our primary purpose is to improve the overall functionality of your car through our remapping process. We have expert technicians with us who will dedicatedly work on this. They first connect the vehicle with a laptop or desktop to read the engine management files, then our files team will upload the code as optimized through the reading and then send it back to the dealer technician for reprogramming of the ECU. Although for some vehicles, it is essential to remove the ECU physically for good programming, most of them can quickly adapt the process through OBD tuning only. We work not only in our offices or dealer premises but also at the clients’ homes, depending on the location.
3. Is it safe for the vehicles?
Remapping is done by PSL tuning helps in enhancing and optimising the engine powers within the safe limits of the car. Taking up the high tolerance level of the vehicle, we consider the warranty that can be claimed on the vehicle’s remapping. A proper remapping never allows the ECU engine to get closer to the component failure and thus is not at all harmful for the car at all.
It should be noted here that you must find a company having professional remapping experts who can deliver the job with perfect hands. Understanding the vehicle only, we start our car remapping process and improve it without any mechanical or component failure.
4. What warranty do you give?
Although vehicle remapping that is done by PSL tuning never suffer and mechanical or engine-related issues if it is well maintained, we offer a money-back guarantee of 30 days if the conversion of your car is not up to your desire or expectations.
5. What are the advantages of remapping a diesel-powered car?
For any diesel-powered car, it is very beneficial to carry out a remap. A diesel car remapping doesn’t require any hardware change as the tuning carries only modification of the existing car systems like stability control, ABS, etc. That is why any of the parts of the car doesn’t at all get affected by the remapping.
Some of the significant advantages of the Diesel car remapping are,
- No connection with the vehicle is required after tuning
- Engine compartments are never left with any loose boxes or wires.
- Smooth torque delivery.
- Transmission system longevity is ensured with proper adjustment of the Torque gears.
- Pressure boosting and airflow is optimised well with remapping.
- Correct fuel consumption information will be.
- No affects on Traction control/stability systems.
- When the shifting gear is retained the torque level gets reduced.
- Diesel particle filter (DPF) is maintained with the help of regeneration.
- Correct calculation and application of exhaust gas temperatures.
- Correct application of service intervals is applied.
- The diagnostic system remains unaffected.
6. Do you offer a trial period?
As we are confident enough on the improvement in the driving experience and fuel-saving of your car, we provide 30 days of money-back guarantee on our car remapping services. If in any way, you are not satisfied with the modifications, the entire spending will be paid back to you within 30 days.
7. What about insurance?
Before doing any modification on the car, we advise the clients to inform the insurance company to avoid any hassle in insurance claims. There are many insurance companies who don’t penalise their customers for modifying their car and turning them into an economic one. We also provide a conformity certificate if required by the car owner.
8. Do you copy a copy of the original tuning file?
Yes, we keep the original file of the cars in secure archive storage. Thus, you can put your vehicle back to the original position, if ever required.
9. Does it affect the manufacturer warranty?
Although there is some diagnostic equipment that can detect the remap done on the car, some forward-thinking manufacturers consider quality conversion through the same.
Most of the manufacturers don’t consider the insurance if the modification causes any problem to the functions or parts of the vehicle. Although none of them completely disregards the entire warranty but withdraws some portions from it.
10. How does the remap revamp the vehicle?
The remap done with PSL Tuning, alters the fuel, lift, and torque attributes of the motor by adjusting the fuel pressure by infusing the fuel amount, highest permissible visible smoke limit, and thereby helps standardising the weight, and torque limits. The change offers a comprehended improvement to the motor attributes.
11. What do diesel add-on tuning boxes do?
These meddle with motor administration signs to deceive the injectors into including more fuel, depending on the head of more diesel equating to more power; which is right, it increases a diesel motor’s BHP. However, there is no power over to measure the dark smoke emitting the fumes, and there is no clue on how other crucial motor control cores are being influenced.
A lot of smoke is damaging, both naturally and superficially. The dark smoke is un-burnt diesel fuel with stores leaving straight out of the fumes pipe. This outcome in raised emanations, a higher warm burden on the motor and thereby reduces the drivability – with “kicking” a typical issue. It is clear what this implies for your engine.
Since a diesel box works autonomously from the other – progressively perplexing – motor administration frameworks, the aftereffects of utilizing one can instigate unfortunate outcomes, for example,
- The trip computer indicates advanced fuel utilization when the reality is contrary to it.
- The strength control system’s alignment is influenced because of inaccurate torque values are being applied.
- Loose boxes and wiring left inside the motor compartment
- Automatic gearboxes get off base torque esteems.
- Torque decrease when changing gear (for ease and strength) not held
- Diesel particulate filter regeneration is adversely affected.
- The calculation of exhaust gas temperature inaccurate
- The predictions of service intervals are incorrect
- Diagnostic systems can raise various blunder codes